An obelisk is a tall, four-sided, narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top. Like Egyptian pyramids, whose shape is thought to be representative of the descending rays of the sun, an obelisk is said to resemble a petrified ray of the sun-disk. A pair of obelisks usually stood in front of a pylon. Ancient obelisks were often monolithic, whereas most modern obelisks are made of several stones and can have interior spaces.
Several obelisks can be spotted throughout Lock's Quest. It is unknown where they came from, who created them, or what purpose they serve.
The obelisk in the museum in Archineer Hall says "These obelisks have been sighted throughout the world since antiquity. This one was recovered after the victory at Dark Ridge during the last Great War."
- In the Clockwork side of the museum in Archineer Hall
- In the Seer's cave in the mountains
- In the Seer's cave in the west
- In the Seer's cave in the southwest
- At Dark Ridge
- In the cave that leads to the Hall of Heroes at the map marker that appears after beating the game, when you interact with the Magic Skull at Brookwood Camp.
- incomplete list
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|